My (not so) secret hopes for a zombie outbreak
Come on, don’t tell me that you have never thought about it. With the countless number of zombie movies, you can’t help but think of what you would do (what you will do) when the time comes. Aside from all the people dying and constantly being scared for your life, it would be kind of cool. Basically, if you take away the zombie part, the situation is a dream situation. You get to do whatever you want! Lets ignore the fact that there are people out there who would do bad things, and just focus on the fun aspect.
- You get to raid grocery stores – think of all the food! I would have SO many bags of Salt and Vinegar Chips. And other assorted snacks and candy
- You can go into everyone’s house and explore! I am totally down for finding some secret passageways in someone’s house or visiting famous peoples homes and just going nuts. Haha
- Subpart to the one above – you can visit monuments and actually see the cool parts – parts that are closed to the public. Whats with that?!
- No need to work or go to school!
- Money loses value. This is good because I have none.
Now comes the strategy part of it. I would LOVE to plan out how I am going to survive. In fact I usually do think about it when I zone out. I imagine intricate situations where the first zombie attack strikes. I hear about it. I run home, hole up for day surviving on whatever food I have. Eventually I plan out a run the grocery store, take whatever I need. Possibly kill a zombie or two on the way there and back BOOM headshot. Minus the boom because I will be using a sword instead (no joke – I found a sword in my apartment.) So I guess, SLASH/STAB headshot. Anywho, think about it. It might prove helpful some day.
Disclaimer: I don’t actually want a zombie outbreak (unless all my friends and family could be ok, then bring it on!)
And I recommend reading